Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image smooth rollover effect in muse

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I want to do smooth rollover effect on image in muse look like shape, but transition > fade option are not response,
please see the video from this link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr0igm97mobsztv/Image%20rollover%20effect.mp4?dl=0

is it possible here & how can? Please help me about this issue.

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you want to achieve, is doable – either using a transparent PNG with different background fills in the button,

or simply using a „States“ button:

And here the corresponding  .muse sample file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6q9rzef3di1uefx/smooth-transition.muse?dl=1

If you have problems, please ask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think a png looks best however it is also possible to do this with a jpg... the trick is that its the colour fill which sells it to a human eye and normally that colour is hidden under the image when you use a jpg because a jpg doesn't have transparency

1. [starting with the image in place] you can set a gradient fill of any colour but 10%-50% is where I would test
  2. then change the fill type back to solid to keep your first colour and drop the second... what this does in the code is move the colour layer in front of the jpg image so people can see it and therefore the effect

Screenshot (2500).png

Screenshot (2501).png

Demo with muse file the top image is a jpeg the under one is png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines