Highlighted

Image Specific Slideshow

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on my portfolio site, so I have a grid of different projects.  I need each single image to have their own slideshow.  Any solutions?

Thanks everyone!

Hi

You can:

1) Make a slideshow for each item  in the grid using the native slideshow widget and link the slideshow to the destination page.

or

2) You can take some each image from the portfolio and make a slideshow using slideshow widget.

Hope this helps, if not feel free to ask me.

Thanks

Toufic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image Specific Slideshow

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on my portfolio site, so I have a grid of different projects.  I need each single image to have their own slideshow.  Any solutions?

Thanks everyone!

Hi

You can:

1) Make a slideshow for each item  in the grid using the native slideshow widget and link the slideshow to the destination page.

or

2) You can take some each image from the portfolio and make a slideshow using slideshow widget.

Thanks

Toufic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

put each slideshow on its own page and have the main image link them

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 1
Contributor ,
Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can:

or

Thanks

Toufic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're willilng to use 3rd party software, jAlbum can do what you want and more...

jAlbum - Photo Gallery Website Software

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2018 1