• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images behind transparent fixed navigation bar

Participant ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm redesigning my site, I'm a photographer. Its been years since I created my current one in Muse so I have lost any memory / skill in Muse since last time!

Altura Picnic http://muse.adobe.com/altura/

I have found a concept I like with my logo and page navigation on a transparent bar behind which the images will scroll.

My Problem...

If I make up a master page with navigation I can't seem to make the "page" images scroll behind the semi transparent menu bar.

What am I doing wrong?

(Attached is an individual page where I can make this work)

Peter

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 12.29.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

On your master you should olace the menu bar inside the top layer and on your pages, no other elements should be in this layer as long as they should appear "behind" the menu bar. Layers react site wide and not page wide only.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your master you should olace the menu bar inside the top layer and on your pages, no other elements should be in this layer as long as they should appear "behind" the menu bar. Layers react site wide and not page wide only.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Uwe!

One problem solved... a million others to go!

When years go by between using Muse its almost like starting from scratch!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Take care that nowadays pinning should be used very rarely. Use the scrubber, …

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 08.11.14.png

…, … to watch elements how they move between breakpoints. If elements move starngly out of place, most often it is because of pinning.

If you need any further help, let us know.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again Uwe!

I made some progress yesterday, but too busy with photography work until next week to have enough time to progress much further!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines