Exit

images can be moved vertically in phone layout

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together,

thank you for reading my question.

I created a responsive MUSE site. Now I have the problem that the pictures can be moved vertically with the finger on mobile layout.

I tried many things to fix this but nothing works.

I added a Muse Screenshot and this ist the site:
www.selbst-bewusst-sein.jetzt

Thank you for your advice and help! Karin

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-17 um 10.13.36.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

It is a mixture of scroll behaviour, which is quite normal and on your mobile version of the responsive site you have quite surely an element, which is not located on your canvas. As browsers try to show everything which is on the page it gives users the possibility to see everything.

BTW, this is not only on mobile but on desktop as well, what you can "easily" detect by the hotizontal scrollbar.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-17 um 11.29.18.png

Good luck,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a mixture of scroll behaviour, which is quite normal and on your mobile version of the responsive site you have quite surely an element, which is not located on your canvas. As browsers try to show everything which is on the page it gives users the possibility to see everything.

BTW, this is not only on mobile but on desktop as well, what you can "easily" detect by the hotizontal scrollbar.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-17 um 11.29.18.png

Good luck,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Uwe,

indeed there was no "real" content out of the canvas, but I had some elements on my master (anchor scroll effects) and cookie - notification - I guess it was the notification.

No it runs as I want it to!

Thanks again for your fast reply, Karin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You´re Welcome oder auch: Gerne geschehen

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines