• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images Not All Loading From HTM File

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a  problem with an HTM file not loading images. The program is an applet that can be inserted into a web page, it's called  'Net Price Calculator'. I have a folder within my website folder called NetPriceCaluculator and within that folder is an HTM file and an Images folder. When I create a hyperlink to the .htm file, it loads only some of the images, with many '?' icons. I have tried everything that I know (I'm a designer, not a coder), even hours on the phone with Adobe support and with the developer of the app.

I am using Muse 2017 and the site is hosted by Adobe Business Catalyst. Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

dennisola  wrote

Dont understand.

what partis it that you don't understand... the code itself?

the code you used is outdated and not very nice looking but it does work... at least it can work.

I recommend using a different (more up to date) code to make this calculator and bootstrap is the code I would use because it works well in Muse | Dreamweaver made sites... its not the only, or even the latest code type around but its solid and thats what I would use.

p.s, if you can't do your own code or pay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dennisola,

Please share the URL of your site so we can have a look at it.

Are you able to see the images when viewing the HTML page directly in the browser?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images all load if I double click the .htm file directly from my hard drive. Here's the URL:

Tuition

Click in the calculator icon to load the broken page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That .html page has to be made live before linked into Muse.

Have you did that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I published it through Adobe Business Catalyst. Everything on the entire site works except that calculator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I 'make it live' before linking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its a bit simple but the code works for me

Screenshot (1078).png

imo a bootstrap calculator would look better but its your site mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dennisola  wrote

Dont understand.

what partis it that you don't understand... the code itself?

the code you used is outdated and not very nice looking but it does work... at least it can work.

I recommend using a different (more up to date) code to make this calculator and bootstrap is the code I would use because it works well in Muse | Dreamweaver made sites... its not the only, or even the latest code type around but its solid and thats what I would use.

p.s, if you can't do your own code or pay someone then you could also try the dreamweaver forum and see if any of the coders hanging out there want to suggest changes... {hint} ask nice and add about a paragraph (with two images) to explain what you want to look like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you get the images to load?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines