Highlighted

Images spilling over right page edge?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Following issue: I want to put images with the resize setting "None" into a fluid-width page. If the browser window gets smaller than these images are wide, I can suddenly scroll horizontally, but only to the right, up to the right edge of the non-responsive image. I don't want the browser to allow any horizontal scroll though. What can I do to avoid this?

Issue seems to happen in Safari and on iOS devices, but not in Chrome and in Muse's own preview browser.

Thank you for any help!

You never should place objects outside or overlapping the page/breakpoint boundaries. Different browsers react differently in this case.

Especially every mobile browsers will zoom in you page, because he tries to display all page elements, regardless, if they are places within or outside the page/breakpoint width.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images spilling over right page edge?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

Following issue: I want to put images with the resize setting "None" into a fluid-width page. If the browser window gets smaller than these images are wide, I can suddenly scroll horizontally, but only to the right, up to the right edge of the non-responsive image. I don't want the browser to allow any horizontal scroll though. What can I do to avoid this?

Issue seems to happen in Safari and on iOS devices, but not in Chrome and in Muse's own preview browser.

Thank you for any help!

You never should place objects outside or overlapping the page/breakpoint boundaries. Different browsers react differently in this case.

Especially every mobile browsers will zoom in you page, because he tries to display all page elements, regardless, if they are places within or outside the page/breakpoint width.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2017 0