Highlighted

Images Uploading But Not Dsiplaying

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me ... I built a very simple site (page really, just one page) in Muse, just a few images and some text. I uploaded everything directy to File Manager, but the site's images wouldn't display. I created an FTP account and used Muse to re-upload all of the files. Everything was overwritten, but I am still getting the same problem. I have tried changing out the fonts and playing with various settings, but nothing helps! Has anyone found a fix for this? The posts I read all said to use Muse for the upload to fix the issue, but obviously that hasn't helped ... any other ideas?

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 3.08.27 PM copy.png

TOPICS
Bugs, Error, Product issue, Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images Uploading But Not Dsiplaying

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me ... I built a very simple site (page really, just one page) in Muse, just a few images and some text. I uploaded everything directy to File Manager, but the site's images wouldn't display. I created an FTP account and used Muse to re-upload all of the files. Everything was overwritten, but I am still getting the same problem. I have tried changing out the fonts and playing with various settings, but nothing helps! Has anyone found a fix for this? The posts I read all said to use Muse for the upload to fix the issue, but obviously that hasn't helped ... any other ideas?

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 3.08.27 PM copy.png

TOPICS
Bugs, Error, Product issue, Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can see, your site is not saved/moved to the correct folder on your ftp. It depends on, how the provider or you setup the ftp. In some cases it is published to a folder called: "htaccess" or just into the main root directory. It seems that also no text or anything is published or the site is not online?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0