Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-Browser Editing doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there Muse community!
So I've finished a mobile size web site and upload it to my clients ftp and domain.
Tried to edit with every browser and all the other options that were suggested on the forum.
Also sent a picture and info to the team 3 weeks ago.
Sadly no one replied...
I get a gray background like some other users when me or the client is logged to IBE.
This is very frustrating. I don't want the client to be dependent on me.

Could you please help?

Gal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser do you use. I have in mind that there are some issues since the latest Chrome Update.

If you feel save enough, we could also try to handle it, if you PM me (clicking my avatar and watch out for my private email address.

Be aware, please, if you want me to check, not to share any credentials here in this forum and if you pm me. use two different channels to share username and password (like Email and Whatsapp or SMS).

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply Uwe!
I tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
I'll send you the credentials.

Best Regards,
Gal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If yo send a Message , take care not to share the complete credentials, as I mentioned before.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I cannot use cyberduck. Filezilla shows some strange folders on your server (port 22 BTW).

​Are you sure you chose the right folder? Obvious yes, because your site is online but for some reason your ftp-host maybe does not allow for IBE? Did you check this?

There are some necessities for usage of IBE, as far as I experienced.

I check if I find them.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That`s the time for me invite Preran​ and ankushr40215001​, because the support page from Adobe is very old. It still says that IBE is only for BC available which is not since a long time, right?

I know about some requirements for IBE on a server. Could you help out here?

Thanks in advance,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also check here: https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#why-ibe

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

That was the exact document I was going to suggest. I am hoping that the OP should gain some insights on what could be going wrong from this doc.

There's a contact us link at the end of https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us to get in touch with IBE support.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hope, Gal, you find some solution there? Let´s keep in touch.

Preran​. I have in mind from other companies, that there is something like a "checkserver" to check, if the ftp-host fits all requirements? Is there something in muse, too?

Thanks in advance,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Preran!
As I wrote on the OP I've already contacted the IBE team 3 weeks ago and except for a generic reply:

"Hello Gal,

The "Get Help" link is staffed by the Muse Engineering team. We will get back to you as quickly as possible, usually the next business day. For support in the meantime, please check out the Adobe Muse Forums, which are staffed by Adobe's worldwide customer support team.

Best regards,

The Muse Engineering team"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Sorry to find you in this trouble.

Have you received any ticket number when you logged a case with the IBE team?

If yes, please share the same with us so we can get in touch with the team and escalate your issue.

If no, please share your contact number, Adobe id, location and preferred call-back time in a private message and I will escalate it.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush

​Thank you for responding regarding my issue with IBE.

I had sent you a message.

Have a wonderful day,

Gal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Gal,

Thanks for the info.

I am checking with the team regarding your issue and will get back to you with details.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged in with port 21
And I didn't know about the possibility that the ftp-host does not allow IBE.
What should I ask or change in the service provider?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines