InBrowser Editing problems

Engaged ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse cc2018 Responsive website:

Client says:

1. Edits do not save after pressing publish
  2. Text missing from mobile breakpoint but not other breakpoints on live website after attempting edits
  3. Client using Safari 11.0.3

When I tried InBrowser Editing:

1. Received error messages upon login when using Safari (11.0.2), see attached screen capture
  2. Javascript Exception Error when using Chrome (65.0.3325), see attached screen capture
  3. Additional to the above I have opened the Muse Source File and received InBrowser Editing error messages within Muse, see attached screen capture
  4. The client has not edited the site outside of InBrowser Editing

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 10.55.39 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-15 at 11.01.43 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-15 at 11.37.21 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey Christo14,

This should be dealt with IBE team directly, looks like there is some miss from their end.

I suggest you opening up a case with the - https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us  and you shall get relevant help.

Let us know how it goes.

Thnks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Christo14,

This should be dealt with IBE team directly, looks like there is some miss from their end.

I suggest you opening up a case with the - https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us  and you shall get relevant help.

Let us know how it goes.

Thnks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted the message to the InBrowser Editing page.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reach the feedback.inbrowserediting.com. When I fill out the form I got an error message back.

My Client can't log in anymore.

Hope you can help me!

Thank you.

Carola

"There was a problem submitting the form - please go back, fill in the form and submit it again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case I would advise you reaching out to our helpdesk - - Contact us | Adobe directly and tell them about the unsuccessful form submission.​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines