• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InBrowser-Editor sync problem: „Muse konnte das Ersatzbild nicht herunter laden”

Participant ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My client loaded up three new Pictures on his Media Site of his Website soundwerft-hamburg.de with the IBE – Adobe InBrowser-Editor.

MEDIA

When I open the Sitelayout in Muse, I get the sync-message about the editing/changes in IBE.

Unfortunately, Muse can‘t synchronise the site, it can‘t load down the new pictures – „Muse konnte das Ersatzbild nicht herunter laden”.
Why isn't Muse able do load down the pictures, what is wrong?

I need this pictures, to actualise the layout, cause when I load up the site, after doing some other changes, the new pictures won't appear online.

Can anybody please help me quick?

I'm using a MacbookPro 2016 withe MacOS Sierra 10.12.2, and the latest Muse version 2017.

Patrick

Website (online) after the client has added three new pics (photos in diashow/lightbox):

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-01 um 13.55.05.png

Website in Muse – no added pics:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-01 um 13.53.31.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-01 um 12.57.27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Patrick,

Let me take a chance for looking into this issue.

I checked all the all the images in your slideshow, a found a little strange thing while scrolling the light box.

I found one blank lightbox hero image and a small icon-like image.

Here is a screen shot.

Lightbox with blank image

Another strange thing is I didn't found a miniature (thumbnail) for both of these.

Also at this stage of In-Browser Editing, images can only be replaced, not added or removed.

Please refer to the below link for more information:

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush,

thanks for your help.

Yes, I thought it would be clever to prepare some additional blank hero images while doing the layout, so that my client can fill (replace) them later when he wants to show more photos. This moment has come, and he tried to fill the blank images.

That was the idea – is it wrong?

In Muse the Thumbnails were generated automatically. Does my client need to prepare thumbnails? I thought he can take the hero images as well?

Best regards

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, I thought it would be clever to prepare some additional blank hero images while doing the layout, so that my client can fill (replace) them later when he wants to show more photos. This moment has come, and he tried to fill the blank images.

That was the idea – is it wrong?

Nope, this is what most of the Muse user's do as a workaround, you did it right.

Try re-uploading your site with blank columns and ask your client replace the images again.

See if the images look good on the live site.

I assume there is some miss at your client's end.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,
after I re-uploaded the site with the blank images as your recommended it, I replaced the blank images with the new images in IBE by myself.

Unfortunately the same problem happens again: After opening the edited site in Muse – Muse was not able to download the new images.

It seems that IBE is some buggs:

· replacing images in IBE looks different as replaced in Muse – format-fitting in thumpnails.
· Text-changes in IBE looking online fine, but opend in Muse, looks damaged.

The actual site is the muse, not the IBE version.

Best regards

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are confident that this issue is a bug, I suggest reporting it to the team with details using this link.

Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

Thanks,
Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines