Highlighted

inbrowserediting no longer working

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to use it anymore? I'm not able to access to that account anymore and Adobe doesn't answer to my emails... All these Business Catalyst changes affect that too?

Thank you!

Hey there,

This issue is been faced by few more users and the IBE team is investigating on this with the collaboration of Muse engineering team.

I suggest you open up a ticket with them directly here - https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us and wait for their response.

Please provide the further details which they might require from you.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

inbrowserediting no longer working

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to use it anymore? I'm not able to access to that account anymore and Adobe doesn't answer to my emails... All these Business Catalyst changes affect that too?

Thank you!

Hey there,

This issue is been faced by few more users and the IBE team is investigating on this with the collaboration of Muse engineering team.

I suggest you open up a ticket with them directly here - https://feedback.inbrowserediting.com/#contact-us and wait for their response.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IBE still works. What does it mean in your case "no longer working"? Do you use Chrome? Better use Firefox right now.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 21.43.16.png

i get this error (user and psw are correct and the ones i always used) and i'm not able to upload the website onto business catalyst.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adress should only be "daliaquartet.com"?

If that doesn`t help, are you allowed to set up a new usename and pw?

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2018 1
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2018 0