• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inbrowserediting problem

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did create some muse pages. But since some time, the inbrowserediting-login no longer works for just one page (zurwerkstatt.ch).

With the same hoster, I hosted several other pages that still work.

Inbrowserediting logs the following error message: There was a problem with the FTP server used when publishing the website. Contact your hosting provider.

I've talked to the hosting-partner several times - they think it is not their case. With FTP I get to the server and via Muse I can update. Simply the IBE is not working.

Can you help me?

Many Thanks

Silvan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Silvan,

I am sorry that you are unable to login to your inbrowserediting.com account following an error "there was a problem with the FTP server".

I suggest you open up a thread with Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support team directly as it is a backend server issue.

Let me know if you don't get any response from them within next 48hrs.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Silvan,

I am sorry that you are unable to login to your inbrowserediting.com account following an error "there was a problem with the FTP server".

I suggest you open up a thread with Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support team directly as it is a backend server issue.

Let me know if you don't get any response from them within next 48hrs.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines