• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inspire Adobe not to give up on MUSE, or gift it to a community

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love muse. It's the hands down best sketching and prototyping tool I've come across. And when we use it that way, it is so impressive for clients and my developers are happy to work with it as a guide instead of this or that or PSD files. I've decided to start a change.org petition. Maybe Adobe can sell or gift it to a community like Mozzila is, or start a community and the world takes over it's development. I hope. Please sign if you want to inspire Adobe to rethink their decision or explore some other way the product doesn't have to get tossed to the trash.

https://www.change.org/p/muse-users-and-web-designers-convince-adobe-to-keep-or-sell-muse?recruiter=...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about it.  It's too late.  The Muse team has already left the building.   Besides, nobody would buy Muse.   It's a white elephant.

White elephant - Wikipedia

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sad. I think of Firefox, Thunderbird and similar software that a community maintains and figured Muse could have been a great gift to users by Adobe. Goodwill, karma and all that, if a community was willing of course. All the design apps and systems from XD to Sketch to Framer...none really come close to the wysiwig system muse did, and some ways to show clients a really close approximation of a site design/layout/flow, etc. So sad. It really was great for that. We have a development team so that end wasn't ever part of our equation. Didn't want it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand.  As a prototyping tool, Muse was and still is great.  So keep using it for that. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines