• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing widgets

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I recently installed the 'movable content' and 'mouse cursors' widgets for Muse to my CC account, it showed up in my activity log on the desktop app, but doesn't appear anywhere I can find it in Muse. I haven't got good enough internet to update to the very latest version of muse however I last updated it around a month ago so I can't see why that would be the problem. I've looked on every forum and self help page and followed all the steps, so Im not sure what else to try.

Thanks,

Seb.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

You got the widget from the Adobe AddOn site?

In this case the widget should download to the download folder of your system.

On a Mac, it is „Your-user-account/Downloads“.

If you are facing still problems, go to the Adobe AddOn site, locate the widget, follow the link to the widget creator and download it from his site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently updating muse, internet seems to be co-operating more than it was yesterday. They joys of coming to my family home in the middle of nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got the widget from the Adobe AddOn site?

In this case the widget should download to the download folder of your system.

On a Mac, it is „Your-user-account/Downloads“.

If you are facing still problems, go to the Adobe AddOn site, locate the widget, follow the link to the widget creator and download it from his site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my god was it really that simple. Thanks so much. Suggestion for Adobe, don't say 'installation complete' if it just downloaded it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct, sebp89479345​, the wording of this process is really unclear.

The reason may be, that the download/install process is different for all the CC applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes sense. Next time I'm just going to find the creators website I think haha. Thanks for your help again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about your download folder?

Or in the CC Folder?

Do you see it in your AddOns Page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasn't in CC which is the only place I thought of placing it (since I assumed thats where it might end up with the sync function required for the installation) but it was in my downloads. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines