Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating Shopify buy button into muse website

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work for above Adobe user Eric. My name is Andrea.

I am very out of my league being on here. However, I am having to jump in the fire and use Muse for a website that I am now in charge of. So, my apologies if my questions are too elementary for the more knowledgable members here.

We have a web store and want to integrate Shopify Buy buttons for each item. I thought I had everything correct, in Shopify, you enter all info and can generate code for a "buy button" Copy and paste it over to Muse site and it should work. Seems that each buy button has a shopping cart integrated so no need to embed into the master page ( I think). So, I do all of this and generate about 50 buttons and copy and paste them all over. Hit Preview in my muse site and it crashes, everytime. I have not tried to publish, because I feel it will crash and make a giant mess.

Has anyone come across this problem? Any advice for a not very Tech savvy person? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hi Eric,

Can you try copy pasting one item and at a time to see if you are able to reproduce the issue. You can also check with the Shopify support team to see if they have heard of any such similar issue with Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric,

Can you try copy pasting one item and at a time to see if you are able to reproduce the issue. You can also check with the Shopify support team to see if they have heard of any such similar issue with Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines