• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ios compatibilty

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just completed a site which works perfectly on all devices running windows and Android as well as older versions of ios but in the latest ios, two of the pages start in the middle and don't start at the top. There are no anchors or settings that are in the way and no other operating system has this problem. Has anyone else come across this before? Any ideas what I could do to these two pages to get them to start at the right place?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

garyw47948109  wrote

Any ideas what I could do to these two pages to get them to start at the right place?

what head level code has been added... google track would be my first guess?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garyw,

Please share the working URL of your site so we can investigate the issue.

As per your description, I see that the issue comes only in new Ios versions.

However, is this also restricted to any specific browser or do you see it all the other browsers?

Could you also list the version of Ios devices in which you see the issue?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush

Sorry for delay. URL is http://homeportraits4u.co.uk

It is on all browsers. Not sure about ioS versions, only, my iphone is the latest version and my ipad is 9.3.5 and both have the same problem in the home page and the 'commissions' page. My old iphone 3gs shows the pages exactly as they are seen on windows or android....really weird. The whole muse file is at:

Dropbox - Home Portraits.muse

Thanks

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush

have you had a chance to look at the site for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On "commissions" I see two anchors for "top"?

You added scroll effects on your master, in order to always see the hamburger, this is not recommended at all, especially for the beloved apple products.

Try to disable scroll effects and no, pinning should be avoided as well, unfortunately.

But you could give it a try. Also the "scale scroll" 3rd party widget might cause some issue.

I suggest to put away/disable from topic to topic and watch out which causes the issue.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines