• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is a site like "DestinyLFG.Net" possible in Muse?

New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DestinyLFG.com     DestinyLFG.Net

Im looking to make a site that stores and shows temporary user inputed data for other users. What Im looking to make does not have to update live, refreshing the browser would suffice.

What are my options? Any?

Im essentially looking to make a 'watered down' version of that site. More like a few user details that can be filtered throughout the site.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

jump to about 50 for a demo of how to make basic blog within Muse with Publiz

https://images-tv.adobe.com/avp/vr/f9a22e0b-df84-4fab-95fd-82db9072a993/8899f4b9-f47f-4929-b75e-263703fb38fd/0ffbec51-15…

what you need is a bit more advanced but walk before you run and all... good luck with it

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ericw45459772  wrote

What are my options? Any?

XenForo 2.0

this is not something Muse would make but if you really want a "sort of" copy then publiz is what I would build on as my cms but at best it will only have 80% of the full site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thats what I figured, I have seen publiz come up in my research, I will check it out. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jump to about 50 for a demo of how to make basic blog within Muse with Publiz

https://images-tv.adobe.com/avp/vr/f9a22e0b-df84-4fab-95fd-82db9072a993/8899f4b9-f47f-4929-b75e-2637...

what you need is a bit more advanced but walk before you run and all... good luck with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines