• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Anyone Interested in a Tutorial on Integrating Adobe Muse Into SharePoint?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting up web displays with Muse and figuring out how to integrate it into SharePoint can obviously be easy to do instead of hand coding the display.  I've always wanted to figure out how to integrate Muse files into SharePoint but it was tricky five years ago.

Just recently, I finally made a Muse HTML export work well and seamlessly inside of SharePoint. I'm sure this is not a first-time Earth shattering accomplishment a la Scrambled Eggs, but it may be interesting for others to know how it can be done.  I've made tutorials for other products so does anyone here find it interesting if a tutorial was produced on how I accomplished this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the delayed reply. Thank you for your offer. Can you share your article with us so that we can check with the Muse team to see if we can publish it on one of our official channels. This does seem like a unique workflow, and am not sure about the number of users that have taken this route so far.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thank you and I will get the tutorial set up and share it with you here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines