Highlighted

Is it appropriate to discuss 3rd party widget problems in this forum?

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched the FAQs but didn't find anything.

thanks

Hi songseeds.com,

This is an open forum and you can discuss whatever issues related to Muse and web design over here.

You can also post your query regarding third party widget.

However, we can't commit to a resolution and have to route you back to your widget developer depending upon the nature of your query.

But definitely, you will get some idea on how to deal with the issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it appropriate to discuss 3rd party widget problems in this forum?

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched the FAQs but didn't find anything.

thanks

Hi songseeds.com,

This is an open forum and you can discuss whatever issues related to Muse and web design over here.

However, we can't commit to a resolution and have to route you back to your widget developer depending upon the nature of your query.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2017 0
Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi songseeds.com,

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - Understand.  Didn't want to violate any posting rules. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this isn't the best place to ask 3rd party widget questions because the people here may not have the widget in their account but you can ask for design ideas and (in many cases) a way to do the same job without using 3rd party widgets.

some are great, some are crap and others can be done without but they save time

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company that made this particular widget doesn't have a discussion forum.  The widget is an audio playlist.  I've searched for a way to do it natively in Muse but can't find any references for doing so.  I'm going to start a new discussion thread to see if I can get any help with this. 

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2017 0