• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to continue to use MUSE CC?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to continue to use MUSE CC even after March 27, 2020?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am experienced it is possible with the full CC subscription only - unfortunately.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

Do you know of any existing Adobe documentation that "states full CC subscription only"

Adobe Website information I have seen states:

"Adobe Muse application will continue to open on your computer. You will be able to continue to edit existing or create new websites with the application"

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

No mention of "full CC subscription only"!

Just been on to Adobe customer chat and they cannot provide documentation but still refuse to reinstate Muse without paying £49.99 for Apps I don't need and they will not support - and contry to the Adobe Statement when they anounced the End of Service for Muse a year or so a go!

Read it here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

Adobe Chat today:

Me: 27 Mar. 2020
"Can you confirm you are not able to provide me with existing documentation that states "all apps package" to use Adobe Muse app from here on?"

Adobe Chat Assistant, 27 Mar. 2020
"Yes, for now we can not provide the documentation on it however the request is raised to update the document and mention it there." !!!

I never requested to update the documentation. I ased them to honour their Statement.

They also would not give me an Adobe contact to write and complain to and said to post on here! -

("we do not have any email to make a complaint however you can raise the voice on our Community channel")

Come on Adobe, do the right thing and please do what you originally stated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Muse is discontinued software which means it's not sold separately and cannot be purchased as a stand alone product.  Just like with Fireworks, Speedgrade and other discontinued products, the only way to obtain Muse is with a paid Creative Cloud All Apps Plan.  AND, you must tick the box in your Creative Cloud Desktop app to Show Older Apps.

image.png

BTW, this is not a new development.  It has been this way for almost 2 years ever since Adobe first announced the Muse EOL in 2018.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Albeit discontinued, you can still use Muse even after this date has passed. It just won't get any new updates (e.g. bug fixes or compatibility updates for new Mac or Windows OS versions).

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines