Is it possible to copy the content from Master page to a regular page?

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created a website, and some content on a Master page, not a regular page. I was using the site and didn't have any problem with it, but I just found out that I can't edit the content on the Master page through in-browser editing. Is it possible to copy everything from the Master page and paste it into a regular page, without going through adjusting the placement of each boxes, etc? Or just like "duplicate"ing the Master page, but make it a regular page, instead of making a duplicate of the Master page? Or, just simply make the Master page content editable in in-browser editor? Any of these possible?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can copy content but not layout... so for example a contact form can be copied over onto the page (remember to remove it from the master so you don't end up with two) but the master page may | should have one big breakpoint set to fluid and the normal page could have 3 or 4 breakpoints with a mix of fluid and fixed so this can't always be replicated actually into a non-master layout

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea I tried -  select all - copy content on Master - past in place on regular page - but when I tried to make different breakpoints, the content was all messed up. So I was wondering if it's possible to copy and paste the whole thing, including the contents on all different breakpoints... I guess this isn't possible and mean that I will have to position them again...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines