• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is random movement of an image possible?

Participant ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

So I was wondering if its possible in muse, through a widget or simple html, to have an object on your page randomly bounce around within the perimeters of the page. I am looking to create a page on my site that has an effect like one of those old screen savers like this one: http://i.imgur.com/XR1FE57.gif

Imagine that the background in that gif is the permitters of my website or the permitters of a state box or something and that the object moving around is a jpeg.

Do you think its possible to do create something like this in muse, an object that randomly bounces around the page, or at least bounces around on a pattern?

I've looked at some of the animation widgets, but so far I haven't found anything like that, but theres a lot of them so I could have missed it.

Thanks, happy new year everyone!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Did you already take under consideration, to use a different tool for creating your web sites?

If I look at the threads, you started, I assume, that Muse isn’t the most efficient tool to match the goals, you are trying to achieve.

Most of the problems, you are trying to solve, are „eye candy“ issues:

Muse really isn’t the best

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The gif I gave as an example is a bit confusing since the object thats bouncing around is also changing shape the entire time. Here, this one makes it a bit easier to understand what I'm looking to do: http://cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/103981389998248479/ADD6D571EE6112950A9D9BDF2BB98799D24A7407/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate СС (html5 canvas project)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already take under consideration, to use a different tool for creating your web sites?

If I look at the threads, you started, I assume, that Muse isn’t the most efficient tool to match the goals, you are trying to achieve.

Most of the problems, you are trying to solve, are „eye candy“ issues:

Muse really isn’t the best tool for these effects – frankly spoken: You can’t create these effect within Muse „out of the box“, and I am quite sure, that this will never be possible.

These kinds of effects normally require custom JavaScript coding, and it is quite impossible, to build them right into Muse, because there are millions of such effects out there in the wild.

Perhaps you’ll be better off to use Dreamweaver or something like that instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So far I have gotten just about all of these things to work using muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines