Is there a way to centre left pin to browser in Muse 2018?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to centre left pin to browser a vertical text asset using Muse 2018. I would like the text to remain fixed vertically (neither resize or move left or right from its current position) but adjust accordingly to remain horizontally (left) centred to variable browser window heights. The Pin dialogue does not appear to have a left or right centre pin option, which I guess is what I'm looking for. Is there a work around to achieve the design intent?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017
Do I understand you right, you want a text element to stay centered in height of the browser window?This is not possible out of the box with muse. It needs some 3 rd party from : musewidgets.com.To have it left pinned is not a big problem, right?One workaround would be to use scroll effects, but this needs to use fixed width breakpoint instead of fluid width breakpoints.It would be still responsive, though.BTW, most design are very good to use with fixed width breakpoints.Best Regards,Uwe

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I understand you right, you want a text element to stay centered in height of the browser window?

This is not possible out of the box with muse. It needs some 3 rd party from : musewidgets.com.

To have it left pinned is not a big problem, right?

One workaround would be to use scroll effects, but this needs to use fixed width breakpoint instead of fluid width breakpoints.

It would be still responsive, though.

BTW, most design are very good to use with fixed width breakpoints.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fotoroeder,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, you understood correctly. I am trying to centre left align a text and/or picture element with a fixed left indent but with responsive height capability. Left pinning is not a problem, nor is left bottom or left top.

I will endeavour to search Musewidgets.com

Thank you for your help. Appreciated.

Kind regards

Simon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines