• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to add responsive height to text boxes?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Muse. Just started to use (learn) a month ago.

I have learned many things and tricks in Muse to use it smoothly, but I face a problem.

In my very first project in desktop view I've made 4 boxes with text and image alternatly. My project is 1080px width but it is full responsible to 100% width of a browser.

When breakepoint goes over 1080px image is full responsive and resize correctly, but text just stays in top of the box. All of you agree that cannot be acceptable.

My question is - Is there any 3rd party widget that support FULL responsive for text or some kind of trick to do that?
I've searched for widget from QooQee.com, but I have problems to connect to their site. I cannot reach server. Are they still supporting muse widget or not? I consider to buy full access to their widget, but that cost over 100$ and I'm a bit aware that I cannot access to their site and those widget cannot work correctly for me.

Edit@4MP: I cannot reach QooQee.com because of my DNS settings. Now it is working fine.

See photos below.

muse1.PNG

muse2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Hey there,

looks like you are in an assumption that the responsive text will increase and decrease in size across the breakpoints.

However, this is not correct, you need to adjust the size of text manually in different breakpoints.

The change the text size and formatting in different breakpoints please enable the  below option.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

looks like you are in an assumption that the responsive text will increase and decrease in size across the breakpoints.

However, this is not correct, you need to adjust the size of text manually in different breakpoints.

The change the text size and formatting in different breakpoints please enable the  below option.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankush,

I don't have problem with adjusting font size. I have problem with vertical alignment of text boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines