• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this really Muse 2018?

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this morning's "release" really 2018?  (Oct. 18th 2017)

When I go to the Muse What's New page there is no version number mentioned, but just Muse CC with today's date. I had reverted back to 2017.0 to avoid some of the bugs of 2017.1 so I've been getting the Update notice for some time.

Has anyone installed the "Update" and verified 2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Yes, it is an update — this time with bid focus on bug fixing to establish a solid base for further improvements.

As far as I can say: Very stable and production proof! Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is an update — this time with bid focus on bug fixing to establish a solid base for further improvements.

As far as I can say: Very stable and production proof! Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the message Günter!  I wonder why the versioning page for Muse doesn't mention 2018. Even the notice on the main Muse forum page doesn't use the term "2018."

I'll update soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was astonished about this too. But if you look at the update logs of Photoshop or Illustrator, you‘ll find the same „October 2017“ label too, although the correct versioning should be „2018“. Just look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MediaManDan  wrote

Thanks for the message Günter!  I wonder why the versioning page for Muse doesn't mention 2018. Even the notice on the main Muse forum page doesn't use the term "2018."

I'll update soon.

you can keep the old muse by select that option in advanced to avoid the new bugs and they work together

Screenshot (93).pngScreenshot (94).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines