Exit

Issue raffle ticket for correct answers

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I've had this request from a potential client:

"Do you think that you could create a commerce section on the website where a customer pays a set fee to answer a question (Multiple choice) and as a prize is allocated a raffle ticket? The ticket number would not need to be emailed out immediately as I also intend on selling them to cash buyers however the persons details i.e. address, contact number and email would be required to be taken for the raffle ticket to then be sent to them.
I would like a counter on this page that I could update to show customers how many tickets are left."

I don't really know how to start with this one, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Building something like this needs a CMS backend, and isn’t possible within Muse for now.

You may use an online shop, which provides a shopping widget to achieve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Building something like this needs a CMS backend, and isn’t possible within Muse for now.

You may use an online shop, which provides a shopping widget to achieve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines