• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue uploading through SFTP in Adobe Muse

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not believe that Adobe is not able to fix the issue with SFTP.

My hoster has been using only port 22 SFTP since December and I can not upload the data via Adobe Muse ...

Does anyone know if Adobe plans to fix that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Hello Preran,

Thank you for your answer.

I have already contacted the hostining provider, everything ok.

The problem was with my router, I changed it today and it works, also with FileZilla. (ping befor about 150 ms, now 24 ms..)

I also get through A.Muse to the my FTP server, but only via FTP and not as the host provider recommended thru SFTP, because I can not select in A.Muse, because it is spotty.

For this reason my question on relation Adobe - SFTP ...

Best regards

Frantisek

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tanzaacademy,

If you are OK with it, can you try uploading your site through Filezilla, and let us know if you were able to do it?

FileZilla - The free FTP solution

Also, can you provide us with more details about any error messages that are displayed when you try to upload your site?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran, thanks for your answer.

I can not reach my server via Filezilla SFTP at the moment ..? (but that's another question)

But what disturb me, is that a super software from Adobe is not able to provide SFTP access directly from Adobe Muse.

In my Version the SFTP option is not selectable ... I can only upload via FTP, which does not work at Hoster 1&1 since December...

That a schreenshot from Muse:

Best regards

Frantisek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are unable to reach your site through Filezilla or Adobe Muse, chances are there is an issue with your hosting provider. I suggest calling your hosting provider and checking with them to see if anything has changed at their end.

For more information on uploading, see Upload a Muse site to a third-party hosting service

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Preran,

Thank you for your answer.

I have already contacted the hostining provider, everything ok.

The problem was with my router, I changed it today and it works, also with FileZilla. (ping befor about 150 ms, now 24 ms..)

I also get through A.Muse to the my FTP server, but only via FTP and not as the host provider recommended thru SFTP, because I can not select in A.Muse, because it is spotty.

For this reason my question on relation Adobe - SFTP ...

Best regards

Frantisek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines