• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with a white Space at the bottom of my mobile web page

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing a lot of issues with my mobile and desktop site. The formatting on my desktop site is very off compared to my workspace. My mobile site always displays a white space below my footer. I have unchecked the sticky footer and have tried various things to remove it. Nothing has worked I need a staff member to overlook my website and tell me what the problem is.

-Thanks

The top is preview. The bottom is in my work space.

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 2.08.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-07 at 2.08.03 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment there´s no way to overlook your website without a link or a reduced to your issue .muse file, shared ivy dropbox or CC.

I see that you use system fonts instead of web fonts (this T in the left downwind corner) but this doesn´t cause your mentioned issue.

You could try to reduce the minimum height in the mobile breakpoint to, let`s say, 500. This could help, maybe without further investigation so far.

Does this help

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines