Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Adobe Edge and Muse

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day and Happy New Years Eve

I am creating a website and wanted to add opening elevators doors as an intro that would open directly to the site did everything placed in Muse image working BUT... the website itself will not let me click on anything. the site is not up I'm just creating it now and these are the final step. Has any one run into this, if so how can I fix it.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

The BC on the right hand side creates a website like : your whatsoever.businesscatalyst.com

and will never seen by anyone or even google before you let anybody know the address.

it will never be crawled by anything out there.

It is just a very good realtime/reallife test in a real browser to see what happens.

Best regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could publish it to BC as a provisional site to let us and yourself see the site in a browser.

I assume, without seeing anything that your animation covers all buttons on the landing page?

It may be that your animation lets you see all the buttons but they are covered.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

I haven't set up BC,  doors open show the website but everything is blocked from use. I think your right they may be covered by Image even though there is no background what would be a possible solution to that issue if any

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The BC on the right hand side creates a website like : your whatsoever.businesscatalyst.com

and will never seen by anyone or even google before you let anybody know the address.

it will never be crawled by anything out there.

It is just a very good realtime/reallife test in a real browser to see what happens.

Best regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Thanks Again fotoroeder

I figured it out, the image just covers everything so I made the image smaller and lowered everything on the intro page so the buttons will function and the image isn't blocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. Happy new year.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines