Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with aligning Hamburger Lightbox Mobile Menu

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have placed the Hamburger Lightbox Menu in mobile version of published site. I align it to the right of the mobile site on each breakpoint. In both design mode and in the preview, the menu appears exactly where I want it. When I publish the site however, all the content on the page and the boundaries of the breakpoints become loose and fluid.

I have experimented with selecting both 'stacked' and 'scattered' positions of the same widget which helped with the rest of content flying around the browser page. Have tried pinning, not pinning etc However when I publish the site the menu pops into the middle of the browser page on mobile and not where I have placed it, although seemingly fine in design and preview modes. Please can someone help with this? I'm hoping its an obvious solution I have missed. Its the second menu I have placed and had issues with.

Many Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind to let us have a look at your .muse file?

Please delete all elements, pages, breakpoints, which are not involved in your issue and follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2382791

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Günther. I will send through now. I will forward domain name to you now also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines