• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue with Muse connecting to FTP

Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to connect Muse with FTP server, every time unsuccessfully. I'm putting all the information with the Host name and username and password correctly. Each time I try to connect Muse it gives me a message "Server not responding in time, SFTP may not be supported on this server [Connection timed out after 15001 millseconds]." I'm using student access to adobe system and this website is for my school project, I have already contacted tech support on their side and nothing seems to be wrong there, and SFTP is supported and is a requirement to use. How is it possible to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey katyak,

Thanks for reaching and sorry to see you in this trouble.

However, have you checked with your schools IT support to see if there is any firewall which is not allowing you to connect?

Please check if you are trying the correct process as per this doc - Secure FTP publishing.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey katyak,

Thanks for reaching and sorry to see you in this trouble.

However, have you checked with your schools IT support to see if there is any firewall which is not allowing you to connect?

Please check if you are trying the correct process as per this doc - Secure FTP publishing.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines