• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with muse while exporting to ftp

New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , i ' m having this issue that in muse my page has a black BG - http://puu.sh/w3tAh/cfaaff0f49.jpg

but on my online website there is no background : http://puu.sh/w3tDc/aaeb7c003c.jpg

Anyone has an idea ? Thanks you !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Can't believe! But its your decision. If you don't want help, don't ask us!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An other problem on the other page ....

http://puu.sh/w3tFV/36ed7ebd6f.png

In muse doc is correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea. Because your images don’t open correctly. Why don’t you simply attach them into your thread instead of to linkung to a different site?

Would be even better, if you share the link to this site.

Concerning your second issue: How should we know, what this page should look in your intention?

As I think, Muse does exactly, what you tell it to do: Create a new site with only one page and only the elements, which demonstrate your issue, or reduce your existing site to only one page, containing only the elements, which you show us in your screenshots. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.

Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please mate don't tell me that muse is doing what i ask. This software act randomly when u spend time making things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, do you really want help? Then give us the necessary information. I mentioned above. Lamenting doesn't help you and doesn't give us the opportunity to assist. I bet, what you are encountering, are standard issues, which you come across, if you don't know exactly, how Muse is working. Responsive layout is not like layouting a one page print flyer!

In short: Cooperate and give us, what I asked you for in my first posting, and we can try to help …

BTW: The caption of your thread really has nothing to do with the problems you are describing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's ok . i can't do what muse can offer . I have got to go back on an other website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't believe! But its your decision. If you don't want help, don't ask us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MisTGuNNxHD  schrieb

It's ok . i can't do what muse can offer . I have got to go back on an other website.

I always thought, this is one task for the moderator?

What should we this?

The question is wrong, no help wanted – or is it a translation issue?

Both question have nothing to do with the original caption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay guys the questions is simple . In my muse , the page has a black solid along the page. On the preview , it appears there is no background and my videos are not in " background " but in first. On an other page . videos are placed correctly but again on the preview mode ( browser ) it is a totally mess. So i got to back on my other temlate , the old one which works perfeclty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are on a woodway, believe me .

This is one of the fastest forums I know, one of the most helpful forums.

As somebody who tried almost all mistakes ( and a lot of woodways ), I am 99,9 % sure, you do wrong.

If you do not want to provide better screenshots or a simple, reduced to your question .muse file, …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is really not possible to answer your question, because there are many ways to do something wrong in this context. And nobody likes to have an endless question & answer smalltalk session about this. Give us a sample .muse file, and the problem can be solved In no time, I expect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all right guys , i found what i want , forget about it , i made my website on a other way. But i'm pretty sure muse is completely bugged when he reachs a point.

www.bastiendenizot.com This one looks like cool , i will keep it

Thanks you guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Now it's time to assist other users.

We can't help people, which are un-cooperative and insist on their (in this case definitely wrong) opinion.

Let's see, when you encounter your next limit – excuse me, your next "Muse bug".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple thing that muse is bugged sometimes. Example . You create a solid . Apply a gradient on it. whatever colors. I want this solid disappear when i hovering on it. So i make him disappear in the Action mode ' active - normal etc... But the contratry is not working . If i want this solid not showing on normal but on hovering i want him appearing. In this case , the first one works for me , but i cant make the contrary on muse . Is this a bug ? or im still """"""""""""""""""" un cooperative """""""""""""""" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The old example i told you

My muse window : http://puu.sh/w4scv/d8130c72b0.jpg

In browser preview : http://puu.sh/w4sdi/e8fdf4ce0f.png

But excuse me it's totally normal it's not bug

it appears juste like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are uncooperative! Why? Because you asked for help and gave us no chance to do it. Although we asked you more than once: No working screenshots, no .muse file, no precise explanation.

And It is "uncooperative" as well, to jump away from the subject of your own thread to a completely different "bug", in order to prove, that Muse is "buggy". Of course, Muse – like any other applications – has bugs. But most of the issues, users have, are no bugs, but result out of insufficient knowledge of Muse or misunderstandings about the way, this application works. No accusation at all, but a simple fact.

Regarding your last "bug":

I have created "a solid" (What the hell is this? I think, you are talking about an element with a solid background color), which is changed to a gradient fill and vice versa:

See the result here: http://rollover-gradients.businesscatalyst.com/index.html​ Bug? Of course not.

By the way: It is clearly to reproduce, why you have this problem. But I think, if you step back and don’t put the blame immediately on Muse, but take into account, that there are other – human! – causes for "bugs", you’ll certainly find out your user error!

PS: And again, regarding your new post.

• Again your screens don’t work on click, but onbly on opening them in a new window.
  • Again: This is a user error!
  • Again: Give us a simple .muse file, which contains the error!
  • Again: We can’t see in your screens, what is the error!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are truly a wise man Günter Heißenbüttel​. Maybe I am too young for this. Although I should have get clever over 40

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder​: I am not wise, Uwe, I obviously like it, to talk against walls. Should ask my doctors about that …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Günter Heißenbüttel,  this I know from my daughter, it is called family. But here? I know we are all one family , but …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines