• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with text

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published the website I made by Muse in March. Today I wanted to make some tiny changes on it and republish it. When I open the muse file (exact the same I published) I have overlapping in text boxes in lots of breakpoints. How is that possible? Same typeface, same file, but looks horrible now and I have to fix all the texts!

Extra info:

The font is from Adobe type kit and is a Web font.

The text is placed in a widget (Compositions: Featured News) from Muse widget library.

It seems that something has been changed since the last time I opened this file.

Is it a Type Kit issue? Or Muse (widget) issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Hey frisop,

It could be possible that your previous site has been converted to the current Muse version, resulting in some disturbance.

However, it doesn't look like a problem either with Typekit or the composition widget, a possibility might be because of pinning change.

If you haven't fixed the texts yet please share a screenshot of your Muse view for our reference.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey frisop,

It could be possible that your previous site has been converted to the current Muse version, resulting in some disturbance.

However, it doesn't look like a problem either with Typekit or the composition widget, a possibility might be because of pinning change.

If you haven't fixed the texts yet please share a screenshot of your Muse view for our reference.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines