• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Rollover Image and Hyperlinks

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three state buttons on my homepage.  Using images for the rollover state and each button is linked to other pages within my site.  All links and images function at the 1920 px breakpoint.  At the next breakpoint (1170 px), only two of the buttons function.  Same two buttons function at the 1000 px breakpoint, only one functions at the 768 px breakpoint, and none of them function at the 500 px breakpoint.

I have no hidden items and all three buttons are on top of the uppermost layer so I know nothing is overlapping.  I have run out of things to check.  Any ideas??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Don’t understand. There is no state button. You have a simple rectangle filled with different images in normal and rollover state.

If I assign a link and create additional breakpoints, the links are working flawlessly in every breakpoint

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

set the images to 'non resize' and test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worth a shot, but no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you copy one of these buttons into a newly created, empty .muse document and share this .muse file with us (–> Dropbox, CC Files, …)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copied the button into a Muse document.  In Dropbox: Dropbox - Test.muse

The button is white text with a white outline as I created it to lie over a colored background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don’t understand. There is no state button. You have a simple rectangle filled with different images in normal and rollover state.

If I assign a link and create additional breakpoints, the links are working flawlessly in every breakpoint

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines