• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It does not work on cell phones and tablets

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I don't know what I have to do, I'm pretty sure is a small thing. I designed for tablets and cell phones and export the document. The PC looks right but when I see it in tablets and Cell phones looks different, everything is out of the screen. Anyone could help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

(Mac) cmd+A / (PC) STRG+A is a so called short cut and does "SELECT ALL". If you then reduce the size of your muse with

cmd + "–" or STRG + "–" you see everything outside the canvas.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You have posted your question in the forum comments section which is for questions about the forums rather than a particular application such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design,  Muse .....etc

So that we can move it to the appropriate forum, what application is your question about?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that. Adobe Muse. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - no problem - I've moved it to the Muse forum

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

schrieb

Hello! I don't know what I have to do, I'm pretty sure is a small thing. I designed for tablets and cell phones and export the document. The PC looks right but when I see it in tablets and Cell phones looks different, everything is out of the screen. Anyone could help me?

Tell us more. Give us a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course

www.estudioge.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m, sorry, I cannot see any issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guillermos,

Agreeing to what Uwe said, even I don't see any issue at my end.

Can you please specify in which particular device you are seeing this issue?

I checked in iPhone as well as Android browser simulator.

Here are the screen shots.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe that! Looks right! But did you try go to "Editorial" or "Identidad corporativa" to see what happen? I use iPhone 6 and iPad mini and nothing, everything is mixed.

I think I have to do something wrong but if you see it ok I'm lost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn`t it look like this?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 00.51.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-18 um 00.52.08.png

If your site looks different, do you have something placed outside the canvas? You could detect this by cmd+A / STRG+A.

If still issues, we would need a -

.muse from one page which causes the issue. Share this via dropbox or via CC, which you prefer or similar file sharing.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You show a perfect screen shots, well, I will look if something is placed outside the canvas. I don't know what is cmd+A / STRG+A... sorry and thank you very much.

Gs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Mac) cmd+A / (PC) STRG+A is a so called short cut and does "SELECT ALL". If you then reduce the size of your muse with

cmd + "–" or STRG + "–" you see everything outside the canvas.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I did it and everything is placed inside the canvas. I'm still thinking, why you look the web site and I do not. In other forum somebody wrote that could be any permission in the server, a wrong number.

The question is, in the moment of export html document, is it necessary do something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normally it should work with either EXPORT AS HTML or PUBLISH ON FTP.

Why don`t you try it via publish on BC as a provisional website and see if their server works as expected?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines