• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's 2018 and I still want to work with Adobe Muse, is it okay ??

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2018 and I still want to work with Adobe Muse, is it okay ??  I'm really confused.  Any Help Here please cuz I really love working with it but it looks that Adobe doesn't want us to work with it !! 😕  So is it okay to work with Muse even if Adobe stops supporting Muse?

[Moderator corrected spelling errors for better translations.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Fireworks  went EOL a few years ago but many people still use it today.    I think it will be the same with Muse.  As long as Muse does all you need it to do, keep using it.  Otherwise, find an alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Muse, until it eventually conflicts with an upcoming newer version of your operating system, or until web standards change and Muse created sites start to hiccup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the you here is single i.e, a personal user... if you are a school | teacher | enterprise account then Muse is eol an should not be used

Adobe BC is also end of life so you can not make temp sites anymore and Muse users will need to set up some other way to test their designs work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fireworks  went EOL a few years ago but many people still use it today.    I think it will be the same with Muse.  As long as Muse does all you need it to do, keep using it.  Otherwise, find an alternative.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines