Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript Error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a one page website (www.luxav.de) with anchors and when I create for example in Facebook a link like this www.luxav.de/#news I get this message "JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: TypeError: Cannot read property 'in' of undefined".  How can I fix it? For information I have the last version of Muse.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

It's working! I just update the all website with the new Muse CC 2018 and the message is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laurent,

Was the site working with a previous version of Adobe Muse? Are you using any third party widgets in your site?

Where are you using the Facebook link?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

I don't know if before I had this problem but I don't think so. I have this problem only when I'm writing in the adress bar the website with an anchor like this www.luvax.de/#medizin

I use to put this kind of links with the anchors when I'm posting something on Facebook.

What do you mean third party widget? You mean extern widget ? Because I used only the basic Muse widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I still have the problem, can you help me? You can also see the problem when you are refresh the website with F5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's working! I just update the all website with the new Muse CC 2018 and the message is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines