• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node.

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched the forum but unfortunately couldn't find any useful answer related my problem.

I have uploaded a website to ftp successfully but before the website display on a browser, a command line comes first and in 1-2 secs the website displays. I checked the all details and found out that a widget (Muse's linkedin widget) causes the problem which is after I delete that widget, an error pops up and says ''JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node.''

I can't delete the widget, If I do, the page doesn't display. But I do not want that command line shows up at the first place on the website.

wwww.iamanilozturk.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Oh, I have found my own answer. I was added some open graph codes into page properties for social performance. That caused the problem. For your reference.

Thx anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I have found my own answer. I was added some open graph codes into page properties for social performance. That caused the problem. For your reference.

Thx anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines