• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: SecurityError: Failed to read the 'rules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Help with using Adobe Muse CC.]

This error starts popping up when I updated my browser to the latest version of Chrome 64.0.3282.140

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: SecurityError: Failed to read the 'rules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules

One of our website is designed using Adobe Muse. Does anyone have any idea why this happened? I thought it may have to do with bad links, but when I scan the page for bad links and there was no issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Unfortunately, this bug has appeared due to some conflict with latest Chrome update.

We have marked this issue as critical and our engineering team has started working for a quick fix of this issue.

Meanwhile, we suggest you opt any other alternatives like uploading on Business Catalyst for test or preview site in browser option for checking your site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an error when using Ekran Alıntısı.PNG"link anchor". local preview showing error message. I have not tried an FTP server. Anchor link does not show error if deleted ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone
So after weeks im still waiting for a solution....

Can somebody tell the stand now of this problem?

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI

I was able to work around this pop up error when using the latest Chrome by redirecting the website to https://www.mysite.com rather than http://www.maysite.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use Firefox instead also might be a good solution. Did that seconds ago, because a client uses Chrome and because of some IT-restrictions in a primary school, it is not that easy to change browser.

Maybe we have to downgrade Chrome .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem as i exported my web site as an HTML 

When i open my site on local chrom i had the same mssg popping up..

but once i uploaded it on my domaine online it works fine ..

so wierd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines