Highlighted

javascript exception message- error calling selector function: error: syntax error, unrecognised expression

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

javascript exception message- error calling selector function: error: syntax error, unrecognised expression

Hi, I get this error message wjen using the search on my company website http://www.improvementservice.org.uk

The problem seems to have appeared since I installed the latest release of Muse, 2017.1.0.821

javascript exception: error calling selector function: error: syntax error, unrecognised expression: #gsc\.tab=0gsc\.q=XXXXX&gsc\.page=1

where XXXXX is the search term typed into the search box.

I am using the Google 'CSE" search.

Can anyone help me find a solution to my problem?

Many thanks

Martin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I get this error message wjen using the search on my company website http://www.improvementservice.org.uk

The problem seems to have appeared since I installed the latest release of Muse, 2017.1.0.821

javascript exception: error calling selector function: error: syntax error, unrecognised expression: #gsc\.tab=0gsc\.q=XXXXX&gsc\.page=1

where XXXXX is the search term typed into the search box.

I am using the Google 'CSE" search.

Can anyone help me find a solution to my problem?

Many thanks

Martin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2017 0
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Marting,

If I understand your query correctly this post might help you - JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function..... which deals as a similar query as yours.

In the post they have referred to a new search tool, you may give a try to it as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 1