• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript exception when exporting to html

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a site that is finished but when I try to export it to html I get a javascript exception error. Not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Hi Ankush, Thanks for your response. I was able to solve the problem by doing a direct ftp to the GoDaddy server. Unfortunately, the site is not viewable on Safari. I am able to see it via Chrome. I do not have any other browsers to test. Any info on why the site is not coming up on Safari. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 6.50.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey fxdiva27,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error for a reference?

Also, do you get this error while exporting the site, or while viewing in the browser?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush, Thanks for your response. I was able to solve the problem by doing a direct ftp to the GoDaddy server. Unfortunately, the site is not viewable on Safari. I am able to see it via Chrome. I do not have any other browsers to test. Any info on why the site is not coming up on Safari. Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 6.50.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your screenshot shows a local file... I assume thats why the other browser can't see it but if you post a url for this site I'm happy to test some of my browsers against it for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did a straight ftp to the server on GoDaddy instead of exporting the html and then uploading the files manually. The ftp  worked fine and the files are now on my test site for this project. The link is below in case anyone would like to give feedback, which would be much appreciated. Thanks!

5pointsmedia.design927atlanta.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fxdiva27  wrote

anyone would like to give feedback, which would be much appreciated.

the images are too big for tablets... most devices will time out before they load

Screenshot (384).png

the tablet "about" page has a 'contact us' button that doesn't work

Screenshot (383).png

the phone layout menu button doesn't work

Screenshot (382).png

imo the desktop layout needs at least one more breakpoint (prob two) in order to cover small browser widths... over all I like the tablet design best

Screenshot (381).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have same problem when exporting html, it returns a JS error. I have adquired Muse a few days ago, and already having issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines