• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript issues in Adobe Muse built website

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have unknowingly created a very unstable website with Adobe Muse by adding some javascript from my client's account at Leadpages The javascript is intended for clients to sign up on her website.

Sometimes the buttons work, sometimes they do not. Some browsers they work on some they do not. Something is off here and I have removed everything I can think of in the background so these will work - with not much luck.

website www.puppeteria.ca - see "I need Inspiration" and 2 others... PLEASE HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

I thought this was a place to get support for Adobe Muse - Again Adobe fails me. Get OUT OF THE business if you don;t want to be in it! Sell Photoshop - illustrator - muse and Indesign to someone who offers customer service and cares about clients. Thanks to lack of help here LeadPages has - I think solved the problem and It is not in their code - it is in the way Muse uploads the script.

Thanks for nothing but a monthly Invoice Adobe. Again #adobesucks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you add the javascript? Can you remove it and re-upload the original muse site without that javascript in ordert o let it be stable again? There might be another way to make users sign up, I guess. Where must users sign up? I couldn`t find easily but must admit not to have searched too strong.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the add html function in Muse. The Javascript comes from LeadPages - a company that gives the Javascript because when the person signs up it allows my client to other functions and stay in contact with those potential clients. My client has chosen LeadPages - not myself and it needs to be there.  We had no trouble at all when it was on the Business Catalyst server during proofing which is an https - now on the clients hosting http - possibly that is the difference this just occurred to ma as I typed. It seems the javascript has issues mostly on the iMacPro and iPhone... PC and Android phones work okay with it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this was a place to get support for Adobe Muse - Again Adobe fails me. Get OUT OF THE business if you don;t want to be in it! Sell Photoshop - illustrator - muse and Indesign to someone who offers customer service and cares about clients. Thanks to lack of help here LeadPages has - I think solved the problem and It is not in their code - it is in the way Muse uploads the script.

Thanks for nothing but a monthly Invoice Adobe. Again #adobesucks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are community forums, Adobe employees will help at times but it’s mainly other Muse users helping  each other.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines