• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jump to page after video plays

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a background youtube video on my home page in Muse. I'd like to automatically jump to another page within the Muse site after the video plays one time. I'm using a background video widget from Adobe. Anyone know how I can do this? There isn't an option in the widget settings box to do this. Is there a different widget that would work better? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Videos don't return any events and can't trigger anything, even less so when al ltheir interactions with other content have been turned off by making them a BG video. If at all you would have to hard code an URL as a link on YouTube itself and the YT player might then use this information, but this is at best an ugly hack and apparently has disadvantages. You need to think of something else.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos don't return any events and can't trigger anything, even less so when al ltheir interactions with other content have been turned off by making them a BG video. If at all you would have to hard code an URL as a link on YouTube itself and the YT player might then use this information, but this is at best an ugly hack and apparently has disadvantages. You need to think of something else.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I guess that answers that. Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines