• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just updated Muse, and got this error when uploading to Host

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All -- Anyone seen this error message before?

After updating to the new version of Muse, I then attempted to upload my site to my Host, and I got the error on the attached screen capture....any thoughts on what a "px value" is?

Thanks for any advice!! 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 9.53.09 PM.jpg

-

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danielf,

Looks like we are heading towards a bug.

I have observed that if we nest a menu widget within an accordion this crash happens.

I will be creating a bug report for this and share it with the product team.

However, this only happens with a file made in the previous version, if we create a new accordion and place the menu widget, it works fine.

Let me know if it helps you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ankush -- Thanks for the response.  You were definitely heading in the right direction.  I did a screen-share session with an Adobe support person, and we discovered that an Adobe Accordion Panel Widget was corrupt and blocking completion of an FTTP upload within Muse. 

We first tried to delete several of the panel tabs, and then re-try to upload -- there were 8 panels in total -- but ultimately we needed to delete the entire widget as this initial forensic step didn't work. When it was entirely deleted, we were able to upload just fine.

I first used the corrupted Adobe Accordion Panel Widget in my file/site prior to the Muse update that included 'responsive widgets' and it was working fine after I updated to that version, so it's unclear how it subsequently became corrupted.

So, now I've rebuilt the widget with the latest Muse version, and all is working just fine. 

If you want to check it out for investigation reasons, here's my web address: www.danielfactor.com, and the trouble widget that was rebuilt is on the FAQ page.

It may be worth noting that other the Tab Widgets on my site were delivered via a MuseTheme Template (from their Mandate Template) which I used to build my site, and they were not impacted by what ever caused the issue, so it's difficult to say how exactly the one widget got corrupted....

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines