• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

La barra de scroll desaparece en el sitio.

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, estaba haciendo pruebas como siempre al subir mi sitio hecho en muse, al principio me salia un error "some files are missing from the server" borre todo el sitio y lo subi completo, se corrigio el error, pero ahora no puedo navegar en la pagina de inicio solamente, ya lo probe con opera, chrome y firefox, y en todos pasa lo mismo, lo curioso es que si cambio el zoom del navegador si aparece la barra de scroll, pero en 100% no aparece, alguien tiene idea de que pueda estar pasando? el sitio es Inicio desde ya gracias por su tiempo.

Actualizacion: revisando en otra compuadora, una hp mini, al 100% de zoom si aparece la barra de scroll, pero al 67% desaparece (que en la resolucion de su pantalla es cuando el sitio se ajusta al tamaño de la pantalla) y en el siguiente nivel de zom vuelve a aparecer, o sea al 50%.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Good day to everyone, after this few days, i finally found out what does the exact issue that i encounter, it appears that if i make the page too long, it causes to dissapear the scroll bar, as you noticed when i uploaded the file, i have several "news" all along, well.. i just erase two items from the bottom and it works just fine, ad them again and the problem returns, add any item down enough and the problem appears, so, i guess it is som sort of "muse can´t handle too much height of the page

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your responsive site needs some work to be done, I´m afraid.

Your menu and some items do not fit on smaller breakpoints. This seems to more important than anything else and maybe your original question may get solved "automatically, then.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-19 um 01.32.00.png

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, a few weeks ago begin with that problem that you mention, the one that it´s more wide and a horizonal scroll shows even if it "appears" to be nothing on the right side of the page, it came to  a point where everyone says it was a bug from muse, something about "layer over layer not reacting accurately" and had to wait for a fix, it causes me no problem so far, i mean, it is a problem but it´s something i can live with, the issue that i´m asking here started with the very same site, i just made some changes in other page, not the main one, and in other pc it works different, some get a "some files are missing from the server" tipe of error, or it doesn´t load propperly, i´m looking into that, but for now i want to fix this one, it seems that only do this in my lap, but i cannot recall some changes i could have made, nor in muse or the OS, for what you say, i know it need work, thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Hola boom_ba_99​,

To be honest, even after reading the second time (depending on poor translation maybe ), I am not sure about your issue.

Give it one more try to explain, please.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Uwe, let me try elaborating it!

From what I understand with OPs query is her is unable to scroll his site.

The scrollbar only appears if he zooms in or out the browser.

Weird, maybe any external HTML code snippet / third party widget or site properties could be an issue.

boom_ba_99, can you please strip off your site only to the home page as explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and share the link with us.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the link, and still does de issue, thanks Rippedoff.muse - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There´s a lot of work to be done and it starts with your master which has huge layout issues.

If you use this grey scrubber, watching your design with one fixed width breakpoint at 1200, you see, that a lot of elements "bleed" outside the canvas which mustn´t happen at all.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-20 um 15.54.14.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-21 um 01.44.44.png

You also have your footer elements outside the canvas – the blue guidelines indicate the footer and the footer should be BETWEEN the guides and not below the guides.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-20 um 22.41.10.png

On your master, using fixed width breakpoints you should take care that content stays between the first inner vertical guides.

Here Dropbox - Rippedoff.muse    I just tried to show how fixed width breakpoints work – only on master, the page need some extra work, I´m afraid .

I also left the 768 breakpoint for you, because this one is recommended to be fluid width and this also needs some extra work and decisions that need to be made.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

geezzzz I know i know, what is weird is that despite all that work i know i have to do, i mean, i´m in construction, it is not the finished proyect, (by a lot) this issue with the scroll bar never showed up before, and what´s more weird is that i don´t even change something in that page, and its de only one giving me that problem, i´ll look into what you said and see if along the way it "fixes" by itself, thanks a lot for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feliz de pasar,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good day to everyone, after this few days, i finally found out what does the exact issue that i encounter, it appears that if i make the page too long, it causes to dissapear the scroll bar, as you noticed when i uploaded the file, i have several "news" all along, well.. i just erase two items from the bottom and it works just fine, ad them again and the problem returns, add any item down enough and the problem appears, so, i guess it is som sort of "muse can´t handle too much height of the page", so if anyone need the answer here it is, thak you all for your time and effort, as always, it would be an ass if i don´t post the answer if found, great day to everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines