• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Left right slider appear at the bottom of browser.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should i do with my design to avoid lower left right slider appear? I already check all my photo, but i still dunno what is the problem? Is because i set the breakpoint to much (1920)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

If your page width is 1920px which doesn't fit my display, I would expect to see horizontal scrollbars.   Try making your page  smaller to fit smaller displays.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may happen, because you have elements overlapping/outside the page/breakpoint boundaries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But already check all my item, there's no element overlapping outside the page breakpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No link? No .muse file for us?

So, even guessing isn‘t possible …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dunno how to share this file with you guys. Can you point me to way how to share this files with you guys. Coz i really do want to share it. Before you can export to business catalyst. But now it won't work anymore..So how to export my web beside business catalyst ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be rude..I forgot to thank you for replying me...really thanks for your time for discuss this matter with me. It's mean a lot for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fareed,

As asked above by our expert, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it.

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and share the link here.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i haven't upload to web yet, coz it still under construction. Before you can upload to business catalyst so you can share with others. Now the business catalyst is not working any more. Is there any other way to share with you guys?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for replying me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your page width is 1920px which doesn't fit my display, I would expect to see horizontal scrollbars.   Try making your page  smaller to fit smaller displays.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the best max width for website design?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for replying me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines