• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Let's compare Webflow and Adobe Muse

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it is clear that we have two options: either continue to use the Adobe Muse, or start using Webflow. I do not see any other services for developing websites without code.

Let's highlight the advantages and disadvantages of each program.

Compare their capabilities in the creation of sites, ease of use, help and other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really want a "service" based solution again ?

The following points made in Re: Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?  seem relative to your thread.

rayek.elfin   wrote

After reading all these posts in this and the other threads, I am dumbfounded by the fact that there are Muse users who are willing to throw themselves into a locked and closed ecosystem and workflow yet again! And one where the user needs to be online ALL THE TIME while working on a project, and source files are kept on third-party servers. It's worse than relying on Muse and BC. It really is.

Everyone needs to decide for themselves what works for them.

Still, I'd think twice of relying on a server-based third-party service that requires you to be online at all times and asks for rent again. Why would you ever want to found your business on that? I'd worry myself sick. It's too volatile, just as it was too volatile to rely on Muse for your entire web design business. At least, that is my personal opinion.

Certainly some strong things to consider when comparing the differences or seeing the similarities of Muse and Weblfow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want drag & drop ease of use for new projects, look at NetObjects Fusion desktop software.

Website Design Software | NetObjects Fusion 2015

Full version:  $130

Upgrade: $50

NOF Essentials:  FREE

Free Website Design Software | NetObjects Fusion Essentials

On the other hand, re-building sites responsively to modern code standards would probably be the most sensible long-term solution. As the last thing you want is to hang your career on a single app or service that might not be around in 3 years.   With HTML, CSS and JavaScript files, you're not a slave to any one application.  Code can be maintained in ANY code editor. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm ready to pay any price for a powerful visual "way" of creating sites that will allow you to create impeccable animation of objects and scrolling. Allows you to create amazing sites in terms of design. You could not advise me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Mobirise Website Builder and don't have to complain about it.
Seems very intuitive to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines