• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox BUT behaving like fullscreen slide

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Lightbox widget. I have set up 9 thumbnails that resize perfectly using responsive width & height.

The problem happens once you click the thumbnail... I want the full picture to BEHAVE like the FULLSCREEN SLIDESHOW WIDGET and make the widget automatically resize pictures to take over fullscreen.

Right now the lightbox is giving me a smaller sized picture with WIDE borders at the side or at the top. If I check the picture files (originals are 1700 pixels wide), the ones that are generated by MUSE are resized to 1000 pixels.

Is it possible to have more control over the lightbox to make it behave more like fullscreen?

Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Could you please give us a link to understand your issue?

There are two „Lightbox widgets“: One is a slideshow, the other a composition.

If you are talking about a composition lightbox, a fullscreen option isn’t available there. This only is a feature of the fullscreen slideshow.

Again: To fully understand, what you want to achieve, we need an example site, a scribble or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please give us a link to understand your issue?

There are two „Lightbox widgets“: One is a slideshow, the other a composition.

If you are talking about a composition lightbox, a fullscreen option isn’t available there. This only is a feature of the fullscreen slideshow.

Again: To fully understand, what you want to achieve, we need an example site, a scribble or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the lightbox to behave like this:

http://www.museforyoushop.com/responsive-lightbox-gallery-widget/index.html

You click on a thumbnail and the fullscreen photo takes up the full height of the browser

Is that possible?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mopkrayz  wrote

You click on a thumbnail and the fullscreen photo takes up the full height of the browser

really?

Screenshot (379).png

it is a basic Lightbox with some custom css added... yes you can make it in Muse but if thats the look you want then just pay for their widget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have the widget but it has design features which cannot be switched off, which I don't want.

All I am asking is if the lightbox widget can be made to open 100% or a % of the height, and be responsive.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mopkrayz  schrieb

All I am asking is if the lightbox widget can be made to open 100% or a % of the height, and be responsive.

I think, this question is answered in my first post.

Slideshow lightbox: Yes

Composition lightbox: No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines