Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox Composition Close Button breaks page

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with a lightbox composition that I am using as a (hamburger) menu, placed at the top of the master page (NOT pinned). I have a page with quite a few textboxes with text (duh!). They are responsive to the page, so when resizing the browser the textboxes decreases in width and increases in height (because of rowbreaks), pushing the footer down. But when going in to Muse and checking the box for "Close button" in the composition and going back to the browser, the textboxes start to overlap the footer (increasingly with smaller window). The footer is set to "sticky". The composition doesn't even need to be opened for it to happen, only by activating the close button in Muse makes the problem appear. This only seems to happen on one of my breakpoints. Any clues?

/Sven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

I've seemed to fixed it. The whole composition couldn't be responsive, but had to be set to "None", for it to work as intended.

/Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the URL please?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seemed to fixed it. The whole composition couldn't be responsive, but had to be set to "None", for it to work as intended.

/Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines