• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox composition no longer scrolls CC2017

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lightbox composition no longer scrolls after CC2017 upgrade like it originally did.

In examples follow "Click on a model below for an illustration of HP & PCP offers" to trigger lightbox.

Example of non-scrolling up loaded after upgrade

Gallaghers Mitsubishi | ASX ZC

Example of scrolling up loaded pre upgrade

Mirage Models

P.S. As there is no obvious solution to this problem I have 'down graded' and used a backup to restore pages to original functionality while I find a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Hi all,

Please update to the latest version of Muse (2017.0.2) where this issue has been fixed.

Muse 2017.0.2 is now live

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this problem is fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the problem will be fixed? We are waiting for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, need help.

All my hours of changes in Muse CC 2017 doesn´t work.

The Lightbox opens, but when i scroll down, only the background is scrolling

and the lightbox is fixed and i can´ see the rest of the content in the lightbox.

I hope the problem will be fixed soon.

If not i have to do all the changes again in Muse CC 2015, there everything works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a specific browser or device where this is happening.

I can see both the versions of your web site's lightbox do scroll at my end.

Or is it something I missed, could you please clarify?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens in all browsers.  In my original query I had an example of the problem but as it was a live commercial site I had to re-install the previous version of Muse and revert to a backup of the site. I mentioned this in my postscript.

stOrm has described the problem far better than I did in his post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush,

this happens in all browsers i have tested (Firefox, Safari and Chrome).

I also have reinstalled Muse CC 2015 and again everything works fine.

You can see the site perfect working with Muse CC 2015 at: Chiptuning, Autotuning, Motortuning und Codierungen - Wiesbaden | Limburg | Bad Camberg - Hessen

I have uploaded the Muse CC 2017 site for you to BusinessCatalyst Server, so you can see what my problem is:

http://sma-tuning.businesscatalyst.com/audi.html

Please click on a car, then it opens a lightbox.

In Muse CC 2015 i can scroll down the lightbox and see the informations about the car,

in Muse CC 2017 i only can see the pictures of the car and can´t scroll down to the information,

only the backround is scrolling. I hope this helps, to see where the problem is.

Thanks and regards

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Patrick.

Now I got the issue.

I will coordinate with our dev team and let you know if this can be logged as a bug.

Best Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is bug. I had been told about this on the beta forum but only the crickets in response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, All

We have logged a bug for this issue thank you for reporting this issue.

This will be fixed in next update.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush.

I have the same problem. When will be the next update? Do you have an interims-solution?

Thanks for feedback.

ursula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ursula,

The next update will be very soon.

Unfortunately, we didn't get any workaround yet for this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with everybody else...I have a tons of sites with lightboxes where being able to see the whole picture and read the description is VERY important.  It should be an easy fix since it use to work.  When will this be fixed.  Please give us more of a concrete answer than the next update.  That could be months from now.  Give us an idea of a date.  We need this NOW!  PLEASE fix it as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the latest Muse Update (Dec. 16, 2016) and the Lightbox scroll issue is still a problem.

Ankush, I would suggest that you show this post as "Unanswered" again since the fix wasn't in the lastest update and Adobe didn't come up with any workarounds for this.

I have several client sites that utilize this element in their designs since 2014 version of Muse, now I have the laborious task of finding a way of "fixing" this problem on their sites until a proper fix is in. If and when. Please let us know the status of this. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tested it also with the newest update, but it still doesn´t work

My client call´s me every week, if there are some news from adobe.

When will this problem fixed?

I can´t wait no longer, i think the only way for me is to go back to muse cc2015

and do all the work again, i have done in muse cc2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ankushr40215001

Please change this thread status to 'Unanswered'. Fix is not included in the latest update. A lot of my clients have been asking about this problem and when can they expect it to be fixed.

I've directed some of my clients to this thread and asking them to patiently wait for an update before. However, now that they know there's a new update. They're coming back asking the same question.

To be clear, personally I think this non-scrollable lightbox is actually a good and interesting feature particularly on big screens, provided that the widget placed inside the ligthbox container is fluidly responsive. Since currently most composition widgets are not fluidly responsive, this non-scrollable lightbox is really troublesome on small screen devices.

Please, give us something to work with, or at least a credible answer that we can convey to our clients.

Thank you.

Regards,

CJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankush

I do NOT consider my query answered by saying it will be sorted in the next update (which it wasn't). As I my site has 144 pop-ups (48 pages with 3 sizes) I have had to continue using Muse 2015 until you get this sorted. We were sold the benefits of Creative Cloud monthly subscription as being the availability of all the latest advances. I got sorely burnt with the upgrade to CC2015 so fortunately I did not make the mistake again. With Christmas and New Year holidays coming I assume diddly squat will happen for the near future.

In frustration.

IB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, the Update didn't fix the problem as it was promised in the (german) description of the creative cloud "manager" 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am consulting with the engg. team and we will get it rectified on priority.

We will update this thread once we have any solution/workaround.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has this issue been solved? i really need to update a site for a client and the scrolling is very important, otherwise the site is useless. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install parallel version 2015.2, and update the client's site using this version. (Unless of course you have a project file for this version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is two months later and not one peep on when this will be fixed.  I could lose clients because of this if they decide to be impatient.  Please provide us a date when it will be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really need a fix for this as I have already done tons of work on the site with 2017 update and If I understand correctly you cant open a muse file upgrade to 2017 back to 2015?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ronb27748929 написал(а):

If I understand correctly you cant open a muse file upgrade to 2017 back to 2015?

Yes, you understand correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a huge problem for me as well.  Can someone tell me how to install the 2015 Muse version? or where to find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines